Our aim is to improve the cost-effectiveness of wood harvesting, transport and handling through the high-quality products of HULTDINS, INDEXATOR, CLARK TRACKS and NORDCHAIN. Through our advice, our aim is to find the best product - that is, for us, the most economical solution for your application- which is at the same time ergonomically and ecologically correct. And this for every individual application.
When a component fails for one of your clients, then our qualified error analysis and our quick spare parts supply makes all the difference. Thanks to us and our products, you will score points with your customers thanks to:
- Market leader for timber grapples, grapple saws, and saw units for professional forest machinery
- Combination of perfect mechanisms and refined hydraulics for the perfect series of movements
- Efficient production with the highest quality claims!
- Forestry rotatorsfor difficult, heavy duty working conditions
- Particularly long, high performance service life
- A top product of Swedish engineering!
- Market leader for custom tracks with many spike and extension options
- Optimal combination of traction and soil protection
- The best steel, generously sized joining links, and high quality workmanship
- One of the world’s largest manufacturers of forestry snow chains
- The best grip and optimal protection safeguard good stability
- Known previously under the name of Gunnebo
Our consultation starts with the analysis of the application, including questions on the product use and the working procedures, as well as the machine that is used for this job. As soon as we know where and how our products are used, we can provide you with the best possible advice.
Typical applications are:
Professional timber harvesting
- Boom tip attachments like swing joints, links, forestry rotators, timber grapples, grapple saws and crane damping for forwarders, skidders and harvester
- Forest machinery tracks and tyre chains for all kinds of terrain
- Boom tip links, forestry rotators, timber grapples, grapple saws and crane damping for short and long timber trucks
- Boom tip links, forestry rotators, timber grapples, grapple saws for excavators and material handlers
FOR WE KNOW WHAT YOU NEED
Your specific application is at the center of our consultation. We take time to fully understand what tasks a new grapple, grapple-saw or forestry rotator will have to fulfill and to which machine it has to be built on to. This way, you can be sure that all components are aligned and fit together perfectly.
Our in-depth expertise and long-term experience in terms of products and timber work, allows us to solve your application issues and find the most economical solution. We will be glad to help in case you encounter any problems with installation or troubleshooting.
Our Sinzheim warehouse stocks HULTDINS timber grapples, grapple saws, INDEXATOR forestry rotators, links and swing dampers, CLARKTRACKS, and the matching replacement parts. If a product is no longer in stock, we make every effort to deliver it as fast as possible. All orders placed before 14:30 will be shipped the same day. If express delivery is needed, please ask for your specific express delivery options.
You can contact us by phone at any time between 7 am and 7 pm on Mondays to Fridays. We are also there for you on Saturdays, from 9 am to 1 pm. Do not hesitate to come visit us in Sinzheim for a personal consultation, to discuss the products and to see them in person. Our office and warehouse is occupied between 8 am and 5 pm on Mondays to Fridays.